NEW and EXCLUSIVE Winged LED Neon Flex has a winged profile that allows it to be pushed and secured into a channelled back panel without the need for adhesive.
The silicone tube also has a hole running through it to allow for a push fit end cap* to be fitted snugly without glue. No mess, fast installation, easily removable.
*Push fit end caps sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- No need for time consuming and messy adhesive! Just router your back panel 3.5mm deep using our special CNC cutter and push the neon into the channel.
- Fast and easy to use, fully flexible - perfect for neon signs and accent lighting
- Easily removable should you make a mistake or need to adjust
- Spectron Neon Flex also has the smallest cutting point - every 10mm - enabling easier and more accurate design work.
- Available in 7 colours, RGB, 3000K, 4000K and 10,000KIdeal for indoor use. Outdoor use possible provided connections are totally waterproof
For best results, we recommend a maximum of 5 metres in one continuous run and a power supply connected to both ends to give uniform brightness.
To start your neon sign, you will need a cutter, end caps (or waterproof end caps), pre-soldered tinning cable to join your pieces, fixing clips, power cable and a power supply.
Pack Quantity: 5 metres
NOTE: Cutter not required if you prefer to use adhesive!
|8mm Wide Neon Flex|
|Cut Point||10mm intervals|
|Number of LEDs||120 per metre|
Winged Neon Flex (8mm Slot Width) Various Colours
- Product Code: Winged Neon Flex
- Availability: 114
- Ex Tax: £39.00